Thursday, August 25, 2011

It Has Been A While!




I can not believe how long it is since I last posted, my excuse is " I am busy!" Although we have not done as much motorbiking this year, we have done a bit. We also had a great trip to get our fish at Kasilof and a day at Eklutna Lake, both these trips were with the 4 wheeler. We had some mechanical trouble with the bike early on in the year and Daniel had got a new head array on his chair and the array we use with the bike no longer fit. We have had to Jimmy Rig something up here, it is so so.
We lost Lukie this year, it was very sad he was a wonderful dog one in a million. I think of him all the time and hope to meet up with him again one day.
Molly is our 4 legged friend now, she is a sweet girl, full of joy and energy. We hope to get her out on Pluto, Kevin and I tried earlier this year but it did not go that well and we just have not got around to trying again.

No comments: